She has LEGS!!!

I count myself luck to have a job given the state of the economy and it is not what I want to do in the end but where I work does have some benefits.

Most of my female co-workers are fresh out of high school and given the nature of our work environment they only wear slacks and shirts to it is a RARE occasion that one gets to see them dressed in anything but. This weekend one of the women had an early dinner reservation at one of the better restaurants in town and got changed in a short summer print dress and heels.

Wow! The picture above barely did her legs justice but it gives you some idea of what I had the privilege to see.

And it was so damn sexy seeing her walk in her 3 1/2 inch heels. That type of wobble could be taken advantage of!
You have read this article heels / legs / work with the title She has LEGS!!!. You can bookmark this page URL http://sadabdsm.blogspot.com/2009/06/she-has-legs.html. Thanks!