Connections

It is funny how connections are made. To wit:

Last night I was channel surfing and fell upon Van Helsing. Now I do not generally like horror movies except the likes of 28 Days Later but I do like Van Helsing for one reason - Kate Beckinsale. How she runs about in that leather corset without her breasts falling out (damn!) I will never know.

So, later this day I am reading Lisa's blog and note a comment from Nick Danger. In it he refers to Van Helsing. Which got me thinking...There has to be at least one picture of Kate in stockings. And there is. Enjoy...

You have read this article 28 Days Later / Kate Beckinsale / Nick Danger / Stocking Vixen / stockings / Van Helsing with the title Connections. You can bookmark this page URL http://sadabdsm.blogspot.com/2009/07/connections.html. Thanks!