Ode to Gordon...

Gordon had a great tumblr but sadly he is missing in action and his tumblr is not longer being updated. This is sad really because his tumblr had a great selection of nylon and stocking erotica and it was obvious from his taste and passion that he took some care in selecting his images. I have tried to contact him via email a couple of times to no avail and his posts stopped July 20th, 2011.

So, I have no idea what happened to Gordon. Maybe he got bored or RL got in the way of him attending to his tumblr but I miss his contributions to his site and mine. We had a spotty correspondence but he was always so supportive in what I was doing here.

So, I miss him and wish him success in his future endeavours.

BTW, if anyone knows what happened to Gordon please let me know...

Some samples...



You have read this article Gordon Pym with the title Ode to Gordon.... You can bookmark this page URL http://sadabdsm.blogspot.com/2011/10/ode-to-gordon.html. Thanks!